1. If you say “Raise Up Lights” you just said “Razor Blades” in an Australian accent.
2. Actions prove who someone is, words prove who they want to be.
3. The best revenge is to move on, get over it, and continue to succeed. Never give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.
4. Drink green tea before bed to burn calories while sleeping. Green tea will also increase your metabolism.
5. Introverts want company just as much as extroverts do. They just prefer it from people they know and trust.
Art © Hiro Mashima
Chapter 49: The Moon Can Be Hidden by Clouds; Flowers Can Be Scattered by the Wind (月ニ叢雲 花ニ風)